Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Full Time in Syracuse, NY
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Proactive in problem solving
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Ability to explain complex financial issues in understandable terms
- Strategies to coach and develop others on the team
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Do you aspire to make a difference, provide input and influence, with the ability to exercise autonomy and control in your own career while having the opportunity to stay abreast of the latest trends and growth? Do you desire to some day run your own business, but not quite ready? If this sounds like you, then I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. As a member of my agency team, I will act as a mentor and provide an environment in which you can learn the insurance business and build upon your managerial skills/experiences.
my training program includes
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement in my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none